This beautiful 247 - square-kilometers island, one of the most famous attraction of Thailand, is some 84 kilometers east of Surat Thani’s provincial, capital. Samui Island is a rare gem, preserving the idyllic simplicity of a tropical hideaway. Here you can delight in a latter-day Robinson Crusoe experience - in comfort. It can be reached by ferry from Don Sak (some 7 kms from Surat Thani town) or by air from Bangkok or Phuket.
A 51 kilometers ring road encircles the island, which has numerous lovely beaches and bays. A mountain ridge runs east to west and most of the hinterland comprises forested hills. The rich hues of wild vegetation are dappled throughout with the contrasting greens of coconut palms and emerald paddy.
Samui’s best beaches line the northern and eastern coasts. The most popular are Hat Chaweng and Hat Lamai where, generally, attractive accommodations can be found. Besides marvelous beaches, other About attractions include the Samui Butterfly Park; the Monkey Centre; the Hin Lat and Na Muang waterfalls; the phallic rock formations at the southern end of Lamai Bay, and a massive seated Buddha image on Kho Fan.
Villa Facilities & Menu & Other Info
- Sleeps 16, 3 master bedrooms with ensuite Jacuzzis, 2 king sized rooms with ensuite bathrooms and one queen sized bedroom. (4 extra mattresses available for additional guests). Maximum capacity: 16. A cot is available.
- 78 meter long double loop Slide from the top balcony to the Swimming pool built by Pool&Spa (www.poolspa.co.th), Amusement park standard as seen at water park projects: Ayuthaya water-park, Castle-hill water-park amongst others.
- Fully furnished to a high standard, mainly using Teak materials.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Laundry room with Washer & dryer
- Digital safe in master bedroom suite.
- Remote control air conditioning in all rooms.
- Large screen satellite TV and DVD player in living area with the most comfortable U shape Sofa you will ever experience!
- Internet Wifi access throughout the Villa.
- A playroom with an 8’’ Pool Table & a Fuss ball Table as well as many board games.
- 5 minutes walk to Bang Po Beach
- 20 minutes drive to vibrant nightlife of Chaweng
- 18 minutes to the airport
- 12 minutes to the popular Fishermen Village where you can find a wide range of decent restaurants
- 8 minutes down the road of Mae Nam where you may lay on the beach or eat at the local restaurants
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Want a day out? Want a night out? Speak to our Manager. Perhaps you would like to get out on a boat for the day? Perhaps go diving or go snorkeling followed by lunch on one of the many smaller islands around Samui? Our Manager will be delighted to arrange it all for you at special rates! Golf? We are situated 8mn away from the Santiburi Golf course.
The choices of how you would like to spend your stay at Lulu Villa are endless, just let us know what you want and we will endeavor to deliver.
VILLA MENU :
Download the Chef Thu Thu Menu in pdf